St. Charles School Quick Facts
St. Charles School offers exemplary Catholic education to students in K3-8th grade. A loving environment allows the faculty to inspire the unique achievement potential of each learner.
- Total Enrollment: 265
- Grades: 3K-8
- Average Classroom Size: 23 students
- Number of Teachers: 19 teachers, 9 teaching assistants
- Teacher and Principal Certification: Wisconsin Department of Instruction and Archdiocese of Milwaukee
- School Accreditation: Archdiocese of Milwaukee and WRISA (Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation Association)
- Uniforms Required: Yes, in grades 5K-8
- School Hours: 8:25 -3:25 All Day Students; 3K & 4K Half Day, Half Day w/Lunch Bunch, & All Day Options
- Hot Lunch and Bus Transportation: Both are available but optional; Busing is 4K -8 in Arrowhead School District
- Specialty Areas: Technology, Academic Support, Spanish, Art, Music, Band, and Physical Education
- Tuition: Please refer to the tuition schedule posted under Parent Resources in the left navigation bar.
- Tuition Assistance: Tuition Assistance (TADS) forms and more information are available at the school office.
- Religion Classes: Religion is woven throughout the school day as well as through weekly schedule of classes
- Mass: Cluster grade level mass - Tuesday & Thursday; All School Liturgy once/month
- Daily Prayer: Each day starts and ends with a prayer
- Sacrament Preparation: First Reconciliation & First Communion
- Athletics: 5-8 grade interscholastic Volleyball, Cross Country, Basketball, & Track