Scrip Program Rules and Guidelines
PROGRAM RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. SCRIP gift certificates are purchased on your behalf, and are not returnable.
2. SCRIP may be purchased on-line at http://www.shopwithscrip.com/index.aspx using the St. Charles enrollment code 8F6L51D1476L. Some Scrip may be purchased in the parish office during normal business hours or at school on Thursday afternoons.
3. The Scrip ordering and distribution dates are listed on the school calendar on the school website. ScripNow!™ ordered on-line using PrestoPay™ (bank account transfer via the Scrip website) will be received via email within a few minutes of placing the order.
4. SCRIP may be paid for by check, money order or by using PrestoPay™. Non PrestoPay™ payments must be dropped off in the school office in the SCRIP drawer on the Monday morning following the Scrip ordering deadline date. Please refer to the school calendar on the website for scrip ordering deadline dates.
5. SCRIP cards are the same as cash, and should be handled accordingly. St. Charles Home & School will not be responsible for cards that are lost, stolen or misplaced while in your possession.
6. To have your purchased Scrip cards sent home with your child from school, you must sign the Scrip Waiver. Scrip not sent home with your child may be picked up in the school office.
7. You can view a summary of your Scrip purchases by loging in online at shopwithscrip.com or by contacting a St. Charles SCRIP coordinator.
8. If your check is returned because of non-sufficient funds (NSF) you will be charged a $20.00 fee on your TADS account. After two NSF checks are tendered on your account, your SCRIP ordering privileges will be limited to PrestoPay™ or money order only.
9. The SCRIP $75 family commitment amount must be earned between July 1st and May 31st of each year.
10. Families who generate at least $125 in Scrip profit between July 1st and June 30th will receive 25% of any additional earned Scrip profit raised by that family, as a rebate applied as a tuition credit for the following school year, assigned to a different student's tuition the following year or as cash. Rebates may also be donated back to the school. Tuition credits are applied to TADS accounts for the next school year.